2010年12月29日 星期三

Natural Everyday Lashes By Lane

Natural Everyday Lashes


IMG_1484
I received these lashes from kkcenterhk within 2 weeks and was really excited to try them. These lashes are made in Korea so I knew they had to be pretty good. I chose 2 ES lashes and 1 Ballerina lashes and I have a hot favorite amongst them!

1) ES A715
IMG_1487
IMG_1488
IMG_1493
These lashes are easy to apply and give very nice emphasis to the eyes. The lash band is perfect – not too thin or thick and it isn’t too hard or soft. Application is the easiest of all three lashes I am reviewing today and I find these lashes great for that fun flirty look as it has a very pretty curl. My hubby liked these lashes on me a lot – so if you are going on a hot date, these lashes would look so good with some sparkly white eye shadow and eyeliner. Second favorite of the 3 I am reviewing today!!
2) ES A747
IMG_1497
IMG_1504
IMG_1502
These were my least favorite lashes. Lash band was ok but the lashes look fake and artificial. They looked like I took a pair of scissors and cut them !!  Also the color of the lash band was almost invisible which isn’t to my liking for upper lashes. They always get longer towards the corners but I found that it looks very unnatural.
3) Ballerina eyelash CM 409
IMG_1507
IMG_1826
IMG_1821
My personal favorite & highly recommended. Packaging is prettier than ES box. Plus these lashes lean towards the dramatic natural look & add enough oomph to the eyes at the same time. The band is very thin and black which I like for upper lashes as it blends in nicely with the lashes. Overall, application isn’t as easy as the other ES models above but with frequent practice, it can get easier! I used dollywink lash glue which helps a lot because it dispenses a very fine amount of glue which is perfect for the very fine lash band.
Overall, I recommend the ballerina range of lashes and I would reorder CM 409 too!!
 IMG_1695
This year is coming to an end! New Year is coming soon~~ Take care everyone!!
IMG_1897
Untitled-1 copy
** This was a sponsored review. Items provided by kkcenterhk.com


                         Thank you for Lane and Wish you Happy New Year~
                                                This is Lane's Blog

                        http://blovet.blogspot.com/2010/12/natural-everyday-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言