2011年3月30日 星期三

Princess Lashes–My New Lash Love By BlovetBeauty

IMG_2039
Why it took me so long to find these amazing lashes is beyond me. I was watching a video recently and I remembered this line:
“ the best type of lashes are those that make the eyes look amazing even without any makeup on”
kkcenterhk Sponsored these lashes and I want to get more!! Why? It’s super easy to apply, the look is natural and flatters my semi monolids well. You can easily wear these cult lashes out confidently knowing that your lashes aren't tarantula like but are so pretty while staying natural looking always.
Princess Lashes No.7 Cross
IMG_2038
IMG_2040
Excuse the one bent lash.. hahaha and ignore the whitish wet glue tint! I waited but I guess it wasn’t long enough. The lashes look real right?
Princess Lashes No.8 Black
IMG_2042
IMG_2041
IMG_2043
No 8 is slightly longer and I kinda like these for a more droopy doll eye effect. No 7 seems to be better for Korean looks as it is shorter and more dense.
After trying these princess lashes, I think they are super essential for anyone who want natural yet luscious looking lashes. I feel very comfortable wearing these in public unlike some of my other more dramatic lashes and like how it opens up my eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you all know, Japan the land of inspirational beauty and culture, has been hit by the one the worse earthquakes and a resulting tsunami. Watching the cars and homes being carelessly tossed around and submerged in water was extremely disturbing and saddening for me. God only knows what the people are facing right now and I pray for a speedy and much needed recovery for the sufferers of the earthquake.
Love, BlovetBeauty

Thank you, BlovetBeauty
Check out BlovetBeauty Blog

http://blovet.blogspot.com/2011/03/princess-lashesmy-new-lash-love.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言