2011年6月29日 星期三

Biba & Fake Lashes? By bibasbeautycorner

I was contacted by KKCenter HK, if I would be prepared to do a review for them and I agreed. Few days ago I received these in my mail - ES 10 Pairs Clear Band Dense Fake Lashes:















Here is what is said about them on KKCenter HK page:

"Lots Of 10 Pairs

Brand New In Retail Packaging

Make Your Eyes Look Bigger And Attractive

Can Be Re-use If You Take Them Off Carefully

False Eyelash With Box Package

Suitable For Any Personage

Can Be Used Party Or Professional Make Up

Visit Our Website For More Style And Cosmetic..."




Do you think I'm up for this challenge?



***Disclosure: The product in this post was sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

Thank you, bibasbeautycorner
Check out bibasbeautycorner blog

http://bibasbeautycorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/biba-fake-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言