2011年9月12日 星期一

Random collection of themed looks By jangsara


So this is just a post containing pics of random "inspired by something" -looks.
I can't really remember what I used where anymore, sorry about that.

But anyway, first the oldest, I wanted to do a bit different mermaid look, something a bit inspired by the "damned sailors of the Flying Dutchman (?)2 from Pirates of the Caribbean, where the men are part of the ship. I wanted to do the look where the I'd be part of the ocean. Or something. I don't know :D Not my favorite looks anyway:



Lashes from kkcenterHK 



I read Gone with the Wind again, and I just had to make yet another Scarlett inspired look:

 This was some weird red riding hood inspired, nothing special:

Then I tried a geisha inspired look, I loved the wig-thingie I managed to make :D There actually to wigs, million bobby pins and other stuff like feathers and flowers and stuff:

Ropecon was also again, like every year, and here's my costume:
Awkward pose:
Yesyes, fat fat :P
The makeup, brown and turquoise:



Then the couple looks I've done for others:

This one is weird. My inspiration came from circus and france, and the result was just weird :D

Lashes again from kkcenterHK

Then my favorite theme again, burlesque \o/:
Lashes again from kkcenterHK
And totally failed "egyptian look". The pics are ok, but I don't like the makeup at all:



So there.




Thank you, jangsara
Check out jangsara blog

http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2011/09/random-collection-of-themed-looks.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言