2011年11月29日 星期二

Ballerina Brand False Eyelashes - CM425 by alice-in-ponderland

These are more of the ever so vauable false eyelashes from kkCenterHK.com. This time is the CM425 lash by the brand Ballerina. You get 10 in a pack, for $13.90, which by my calculations, makes them about 88p per pair. Yes, 88p per pair, annnnnd they're actually really good lashes!



I have never used a criss-cross style of lash before, so was really interested to see what they looked like once they were on. They were a little too long for my eyes, so I cut them down leaving the longest lashes at the outer corner of my eye. I found them fairly stiffly routed in their curved position they'd been packaged in, but once you give them a firm wiggle they're much easier to work with.



Although they are obviously false, I think they look fairly natural as they are not super-thick.


What do you think?

KKCenterHK is based in Hong Kong, but they ship internationally cheaply - the highest shipping cost works out at around £3.75 for delivery within 2 to 3 days!  They sell all different types of lashes as well as these, but I would highly recommend the CM425.

Thank you, alice-in-ponderland
Check out alice-in-ponderland blog
http://alice-in-ponderland.blogspot.com/2011/11/ballerina-brand-false-eyelashes-cm425.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言