2012年6月28日 星期四

Nail Art: Notes + Band by nailsbyalice


Ciao ragazze!!
Come state? Io ho mal di testa persistente da un paio d’ore (purtroppo capita spesso) quindi ho deciso di rilassarmi cambiando manicure ed ecco il risultato …
How are you? I’m fighting against a bad headache (it’s usual to me :( ) so I decided to relax and change my manicure: here is the result

IMG_2344 copia

A mio avviso è una nail art carina e rapida da realizzare:prendete una spugnetta, smalto bianco, image plate m40* di KKCenterHK e smalto per stamping :)
I think it is nice and very time-saving because you will only need a sponge, a white polish, image plate m40 from KKCenterHC* and special polish for stamping :)


IMG_2312 copia


Che musica vi piace? Io ascolto metal, soprattutto power e trash... So che qualcuna di voi è appassionata a questo genere quindi vi lascio il link all pagina myspace e facebook di un gruppo alternative metal mooolto promettente. Ascoltate qualche canzone degli Unspoken e poi fatemi sapere...e provate ad indovinare quale tra i componenti della band è il mio ragazzo xD
What is your favourite kind of music? I love listening metal, expecially power and trash... I know that some of you listen to it so go to Unspoken facebook and myspace, listen some of their songs and let me know what you think about them and... try to guess which band member is my boyfriend! xD 




*Product reviced for review


Thank you, nailsbyalice

Check out nailsbyalice blog

http://nailsbyalice.blogspot.it/2012/06/nail-art-notes-band.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言