2013年6月19日 星期三

[Review KKcenterHK] LINGMEI Shiny Precision Liquid Eyeshadow By astralysgyaru




Dear Gals,

How are you ? New update 100% KKcenterHK. I want to make two part : one for each products. I start with a liquid eyeshadow by LINGMEI. I never use liquid eyeshadow, It was the opportunity to test and check the quality.

✖ Dislike ♥ So so ♥ Like ♥ Love it]

A princess packaging



→ Brand New With Original Retail Packing Box
→ 100% Authentic
→ 12 Colour : Grey/Blue/Pink/Green/Black/Yellow/Deep Red/White/Brown/Red/Purple/Orange
→ Size : 10mm x 10mm x 100mm
→ Precision Liquid Eyeshadow
→ Perfect Complement to the Eye
→ Easy To Use and Long Lasting
→ Smooth And Soft Pen Point
→ Shiny Colours Make You More Outstanding


Source : KKcenterHK

Swatch - Green Colour #12

☆ Packaging 

A very cute packaging. I feel like a princess. In my opinion, it's not very solid and not convenient to finish the tube.
The pen is confortable and precise to apply on your eyelid.




☆ Texture 

The texture is creamy, not runny. However, it must blend it quickly. The makeup dries very fast. The result is shiny and the eyeshadow does not move. I asked me if it was not a waterproof. [Yes, I tested the eyeshadow during my shower. I kept my swatch on my arm !!].
I like to use this eyeshadow like a "primer" or to sublimate the color with a black khôl as a primer.

☆ Colour 

The eyeshadow is not pigmented. Bright, but certainly not pigmented. I was disappointed with the color rendering. I chose a glittery green. Rendering is turquoise, with some green reflections. The makeup in shades of blue does not suit me.
The product will bring nice touch of light, but not color.

☆ Quality - Price 

A good product that need to work with other makeup products. . This eyeshadow has a really good performance compared with a compact eyeshadow powder. Vous can use to illuminate, as a primer, or to sublimate.

10$ (Less of 8€) is a cost-effective eyeshadow and good quality. I recommend ! 




Thank you, astralysgyaru
Check out astralysgyaru blog
http://astralysgyaru.blogspot.fr/2013/05/lingmei-shiny-precision-liquid.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言